Sunday, October 5, 2008

Love of my life (Michael W. Smith/Jim Brickman)

V1:
I am amazed when I look at you,
I see you smiling back at me,
It's like all my dreams come true.
I am afraid if I lost you girl,
I'd fall through the cracks and lose my track,
In this crazy, lonely world.


Pre Chorus 1:

Sometimes it's so hard to believe,
When my nights can be so long,
And
faith gave me the strength,
and kept me holding on.

Chorus:

You are the love of my life,
And I'm so glad you found me,
You are the love of my life,
Baby put your arms around me,
I guess this is how it feels,
When you finally find something real.
My angel in the night, you are my love...
The
love of my life.


V2:

Now here you are,
With midnight closing in.
You take my hand as our shadows dance,
With moonlight on your skin.
I look in your eyes,
I'm lost inside your kiss.
I think if I'd never met you,
about all the things I'd missed.


Pre Chorus 2:
Sometimes it's so hard to believe,
When a love can be so strong,
And faith gives me the strength,
and kept me going on.

2 comments:

~nick~ said...

i shall learn how to sing that song! haha!

N said...

I've already learnt it!!=D
Now I just need to learn piano!